JEE Main 2024 Application Form Filling Process
The JEE Main application form process 2024 is released by the National Testing Agency (NTA), and candidates must visit the official website to download and fill out the form. For 2024, the JEE Main application form should be filled in two stages, as the entrance exam will be conducted in 2 sessions, i.e., the first session in January and the second session in April.
For the first session of JEE Main 2024, the registration process to be updated. Candidates must strictly follow the deadline for filling out the online application form as mentioned in the official notification, as the exam authority will not entertain requests after submission. The details for the rest of the sessions are provided below.
To Check JEE Main 2024 Eligibility Visit: JEE Main 2024 Complete Information
What’s new in JEE Main 2024 Registration?
The NTA has introduced a new change in JEE Main 2024 application form process. In the JEE Main 2024 registration process, NTA has introduced the option to select a preferred registration mode. Candidates can register by using any one among Aadhar Enrollment Number, PAN, Passport number or ABC ID (Academic Bank of Credit ID).
Documents Required for JEE Main 2024 Application Form Process?
Candidates should have the following documents with them when filling out the form
- Class 10 and 12 certificates
- Category certificates (if applicable)
- Credit/Debit Card or Internet banking details for payment of JEE Mains form fees
- Scanned image of passport-size colour photo and signature
How to fill JEE Main application form process 2024?
The JEE Main application form process 2024 can be filled by following the steps given below:
- Visit the JEE Main official website jeemain.nta.ac.in
- Select the preferred mode of registration
- Fill in the required details and create a password of your choice to register for the exam.
- After registration, candidates will receive details of JEE Main Registration number and password in their mobile number and email ID. Candidates need to log in using their credentials to fill out the JEE Main application form process 2024
- Fill essential details
- Upload documents
- Pay the JEE Mains exam fee
- Book your slots for the exam
- Take a printout of the acknowledgment page to complete the application submission process.
Have You Heard About the 49 Days Challenge to Crack JEE Main 2024? Click here to know more: 49 DAYS CHALLENGE TO CRACK JEE MAIN 2024
JEE Main Registration
The link to JEE Main registration page is usually available as soon as the registration window gets activated on the official website (jeemain.nta.nic.in) of the JEE Main. On the registration page of JEE Main, the following details of the applicant must be entered carefully:
Nationality, Identification Type, State, Name of the Student, Date of Birth and Gender of the Applicant. After filling in all the above-mentioned details, enter the security pin and click on the submit button.
Another important step to note here is, during the registration for the online application form, candidates have to note down the system-generated application number. Then, the candidate should also create a PASSWORD and choose Security Question, and enter their desired answer.
After the successful submission of the personal details, an application number is generated, and it will be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form. It will also be required for all future reference/correspondence. This application number will also be used/referred for both sessions of JEE Main 2024. For subsequent logins, the candidate will be able to log in directly with the respective system-generated application number and created password.
For JEE Main 2024 Smart Artificial Intelligence Based Preparation Visit: JEE Main 2024 Ultimate Preparation
Also Read: JEE Main 2024 Cutoffs and Passing Marks, Previous Year Cutoffs